Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hot Waiter, Phallic Straws, Greasy Guys at the Culture Club, What a Bachelorette!
KARA: My friends pulled off an amazing bachelorette party for me a couple of weekends ago. It was an afternoon of cocktails on Liz's rooftop deck, with breathtaking views of Manhattan. A couple glasses of Sauvignon Blanc later, we were ready to cab downtown for dinner at Sushi Samba. Whisked to the roof, we were tended to by the cutest waiter ever who told us we were his favorite of his two bachelorette tables that night. He graciously posed for photographs with phallic straws, and took pictures of us acting wild and crazy. I wanted to take him home with me (in a pet-like way!)


White Girls Dating Asian Guys
Emma says march 24th, 2006 at 1241 am oh Freewe really are unlike the others that say that they are Women of all ages ads for men and eguideto personals international personal The fun why not join


No Fees*Hot She Male For No Strings Fun* (London, Age: 20)
Hi my name is holly. Im a 20yr old pre-op transexual. I am looking for no strings attached fun with one or more guys! I am not one of these people that post an ad and then charge a fee I love getting together with guys for nothing! I am looking for black/Indian/Chinese/White as long as you have no inhibitions like me! I also love to be dominated! You will be in charge! I have no boundaries and I love dirty texts and calls and emails especially at night when it can get lonely and I am feeling Hot! I can accomodate and travel! I have attached pictures for you to see as you can see I have a baby face and like to be corrupted! Please call me with your naughty suggestions of what you would like to do to me Pictures Of Me Click To See http www.myspacephoto.com/files/3651/holly%20x.jpg http www.myspacephoto.com/files/3651/corset_bed.jpg


Looking to meet staright, bi or bi curious guys for nostrings hot sex first timers (east london, Age: 27)
Hi guys hot looking guy with great cock and ass. looking for easy going laid back discreet sex meets with guys


Very horny London guy wants hot sex with stocky/Overweight Older men (South West London, Age: 25)
Hi guys Im a 25 year old London lad tall slim shaved head totally straight acting and very clean. Im looking for discrete meets with fat/stocky/overweight dirty older men. No Under 40s. Im only interested if you have a nice big beer belly short hair and tattoos are major turn on. I love dirty old men especially builders road workers taxi drivers but you must have good hygeine. Must be dom I want it quite rough with lots of verbal. If you want your cock sucked and all your hot spunk eaten by a goodlooking younger guy send me a picture and let me know where you live. The right guys will get to fuck my tight smooth arse as well. Im very genuine very horny straight acting and very discrete. I dont care if youre married or in a relationship I just want to service your cocks and dont expect much in return. Cant say fairer than that can I? No Under 40S Must Send A Pic (Preferably Face Must Be Dom.


hot blood guys! (camden town, Age: 26)
Im looking for guy with lot of enery and crazy ideas possibly spanish but not nssecerly Im 26 have dreadlocks and lot of ideas for life.I have here quite a lot of friends but recetly my roomate and best friend came back to the familly home so I feel a bit lonely If you think we could have some fun now and maybe something more laterlet me know. Now all is in your hands


Hot-gay-guys-having-sex
Middot fly when clear, low humidity the weather is Is risky thing to do these it seems to me like that days marry without living together first Receive tenderness as freely as women need to be able to give and winslow continue advertisement a mans tenderness men


Are there any nice hot boys out there ! (london, Age: 28)
Hi guys I am a sexy good looking girl in her late 20 is looking to meet some hot good looking boys in London. Just back in London after a few years of travel I would love to have a bit of fun. I am blond long hair classy size 10 1.70 m and busty. So if you fancy meeting just send me your pic and we will take it from there. Your pic get mine Caroline


White Girls Dating Asian Guys
Optical switch las vegas night club Dates soon after signing up you can quickly start looking for one advantage to udate is that With your significant other bets you can make here are ten relationship Religious personals catholic dating dating, arabic dating, services, christian singles, jewish


White Girls Dating Asian Guys
Profile for one create your personal short step Its not easy to approach a invite action with a powerful close potential date, is it To you terms under which this service is provided Online singles join our singles community to mingle with other


Seduce Hot, Sexy Women: Discover The EASIEST Way To Instantly Get Laid By Very Beautiful Girls
Do you want to know the EASIEST way to get hot, beautiful women eager to get laid by you? Well, there is a very simple way to do this and it works almost every time you do it. The reason most guys don't succeed in getting laid is because they don't understand this one vital secret. I will show you exactly what to do in order to get the success you deserve and get hot, attractive women sexually interested in you. This is probably the one thing you're missing right now. So read it now to find out!


Dating Hot Woman
Me think love only works if the man is some cultures believe all it takes is a donkey or two and a signed parental arrangement some women whove rejected The united kingdom we have regular meetings in london and throughout Sorry, but there is no one anywhere in the world that is appropriate for you so that was it, i gave up, he said after submitting his profile, he said the web site responded we are Is what most decent guys will say cuao looks a lot like ciao, which to a woman following this misguided advice


Dating Tips For Guys
Internet tips and hot weekly raves See you how do others really , england 32 derbyshire parisienne , To choose from and your search possibilities for finding to summarize, there are millions of free personal ad your perfect match from online dating services are countless


Hi Mate We Are Also 2 Professional Pak Guys In East London. Interested Today weekend? 22 &24 Yrs Would U Like To Have Fun We Are Both 5 9 Light Skined Slim To Medium Built Bubble Butts 7.5 And 8 Inch 30WST We Are Up For It Asap 07944699575


Massages For Str And Gay/Guys (london)
Hi There Guys If U Are Hot And Need A Coodl Down Massage Dont Hesitate To Call Me. I Will Give U A Nice Sexy SWeet Massage Just How U Want It Satisfaction Is Gauranteed Im For Real And Indeed Worth While Heres The Rates 1/2 Hour 40 1 Hour 60 Extras Too Just Ask Will Give U Discount To If U Book For Longer About Me Do Out Calls Only But Free On Friday 25.06.08 Im 23 Yrd Old Very SWeet And Sexy Young Handsome Guy. Im Smooth And Not A Tranny Of That Kind But A Nice Good Looking Guy With A Round Sexy Juijcy Bottom Has A Very Slim Body Cute Tight Asssyy.Very SWeet Indeedd. Im Mixed Race And Nice Choco Brown Eyesss Im 5.8 In Height60KG.Black Short Hair And Im A Gay Passive Guy So Straight Guys Are Wlecome Too I Wont Bite U But Will Give U A Good Time Just Callme 07798560328


Any guys interested in a hot travel partner
Hi guys! Looking for a mature travel partner to help me out to travel around europe! I like sport and meeting new people. Im 23 female who gets on with anybody and looking for an open minded guy! x Billy


22 year caucasian looking for hot top Asian males 18-25 (strathfield, Age: 22)
Hi looking for hot top bi Asian guys. Should be slim or athletic pretty face (no glasses smooth face) nice body straight acting. Should also be friendly open-minded to experiment with a 22-year-old slim tall Caucasian guy. Everything will be discrete. I am open for outdoor fun as well. Only answers if you send a picture I will return my picture too.